Wednesday, May 15, 2019

how do you provide assurance to your clients that your system will work accordingly

Hi,
I'm a freelance web system developer.
Would like to ask members here, how do you provide assurance to your clients that your system will work accordingly, that you will give support until it run smooth?
The client is worried if something goes wrong upon deployment, that it will disrupt their operation and would want to avoid loss caused by system failure.
This client is comparing my system which I will build from scratch with those in the market.
Do you come up with contingency plan? How do you make sure that your work is worthy of their financial risk?
To add, the client and I already have a long-standing 6 years relationship working together.
Thanks.
Nurul

Comments
1. Maybe boleh tunjuk your recent successful project, and buat payment ikut progress.

2. Make milestone and charge them, for u and client is better. for me is 50% 90% 100%

No comments:

Post a Comment